UNIQUELY FORT COLLINS
WE’RE OPEN FOR OUTDOOR DINING!
Our ultimate responsibility is to prioritize the health and well-being of our tenants, employees, and the greater community. For your safety, we’re enacting the following protocols to help us all continue to reduce the spread of the disease:
- A heated tent with circulated ventilation is available on the plaza to accommodate outdoor dining. Indoor dining is closed.
- Social distancing is encouraged and groups/tables must remain six feet apart.
- Masks must be worn at all times except for eating and drinking.
- Parties must not exceed eight people.
- Restrooms are being sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Tables are being sanitized between every guest.
- Last call for outdoor dining is 8 p.m. Last call for takeout ordering is 10 p.m.
Please visit the individual websites for the tenants at The Exchange by clicking on their logos below to learn about their updated hours, seating availability, and offerings.
The Exchange is uniquely Fort Collins and plays on the vibrancy and character of Old Town. A destination for great food, entertainment, and creative outdoor areas creates the perfect fusion of family-friendly leisure and liveliness.
The Exchange is a hub for creative professional spaces, craft retailers, and artisan food and beverages.
Enjoy unique cuisine and cocktail concepts throughout energetic communing areas. The perfect fusion of family-friendly leisure and liveliness, The Exchange offers year-round entertainment including live music and events.